Demo Version 1.1 has Launched!

Demo Trailer
So I have been busy working on the game not much to report was mostly fixing systems and bugs making sure I couldn't find any errors with the demo before releasing. Fixed changed and added close to 100 things in the past 2 weeks, Also I have been working on media to get the game some attention. Please let anyone you know that might be interested in it about it, they might as well check out the demo it is free. Working on trying to get a Kickstarter page I know the trailer says to pledge or donate to kickstarter but still trying to get approval hopefully it won't be too long. Once I have approval I also plan to release the demo on steam again for free, I'm hoping it will generate some hype/traffic/response on the game. Oh the demo has been slightly reduced it is still about 20-30 min to finish everything in the demo but there is a invisible wall that prevents you from going to the graveyard that will be removed in the full version I just didn't want to give too much away make it worth exploring that way when the full version releases. Though I might mess with location of quest items etc. for the full release so it will be an all new exploration but for the same things. I plan to take all comments into account as I continue to build the game, if by chance you find a bug let me know so I can fix it. I want to do polls from time to time to see what players would prefer and I will be continuing to update this blog with updates. So make sure to subscribe or check back every once in a while to see what has changed or if a poll is open you want to vote on.

Comments

Popular News/Updates