Game News Update #6

So I should be starting the Kickstarter either next Thursday or Friday, I'm still waiting on steam demo submission to be approved. Meanwhile been making some more media for store site and Kickstarter site, but I have also finished creating the bandit models. However after finishing them they feel more like pirates, so because of that, the fact that they are on or near the beach and a giant crab is also one of the enemies I'm going to switch them to pirates. Its good actually because it inspired some ideas for planning of the layout of the beach and the start of a new puzzle idea. Not sure what will be next I might go and start setting up the beach creating props and placing, or i might try to finish off the mine model.
            Bandit Beserker                                                       Bandit Leader(Boss)

Comments

Popular News/Updates