Game News Update #12

It has been a while, I have been doing work on the game but progress was going kind of slow. The Steam Autumn Festival went very well, a huge spike in number of visitors to the store page and downloads, thank you to everyone for that. I have been adding the enemy characters into the game and getting the materials correct for each. Unfortunately earlier this month I cut off part of my finger on my mouse hand at my other job. I'd show picture but pretty nasty. Which meant I couldn't right click so haven't done anything in the past month due to injury. This will probably delay the release again but has also created a new thrive for creation in me since I haven't been able to create anything. So Bad news Good news, gonna get working on it again this week. So stay tuned for more updates, and have a safe and fun Halloween.

Comments

Popular News/Updates