Game News Update #17

Just finished the code for the enemy animations, effects and sounds. Still need to make the new enemy sound effects and assign them to the correct variable in the fight code. I plan to do that in a couple of hours, when my neighbors go to bed that way I should have a nice silent recording space. If I can't get them proper I plan to go to my parents later in the week so I can record/rerecord them there. Once they are in the game assigned to the code technically, unless I have forgotten something but 98% sure that all enemies will be working in the game and will spawn in their appropriate locations. Tomorrow I am going to fix landscape of the far side of the island, then I'll be adding in quests and puzzles. 

(I know name is wrong in picture but not a problem technically the rat-man spawned however I switched it in editor to the rock golem so I could check it when setting up fight locations.)

Comments

Popular News/Updates