Game News Update #22

 Been working on and off battling with depression and I've had an increase in the number of hours I'm working at my bill paying job lol. We are almost there now, there game is complete all the quests and everything. Just a few more things needed to be done the save/load I just finished writing out all the variables I need to track around 70 to save and load the game back to the same state. Probably should have done that as I made the game would have made it easier to wrap my head around it. Also, I would still like to create a better tutorial/help page so people understand the mechanics of the game. Been a long time, lots of work and lots of learning. 98% sure the release will happen in July. Just need to stay focused and upbeat. Looked at my last message 

All these items have been completed:

  • add new quest press L to view
  • fix environment sounds and add in new ones
  • add in sounds for villagers(progress as players progress or more options avail) I did all the males my mom did the women I couldn't do a woman's voice i tried it sounded bad lol
  • fix UI - most of UI looks better than before
  • fix effects - fight effects a bit less cartoony
  • fix options menu

Still to be completed:

  • fix main menu

  • add in save/load function (partially complete)

  • Add tutorial

  • fix cinematics

Comments

Popular News/Updates