Game News Update #25

 I finished all animations and cards and have them working in game now. Been doing a lot of play testing debugging and fixing things throughout the game most of it is working flawlessly there are a couple of things that need to be added still and have another 10 fixes/bugs that I found this morning when playing. however I was able to get through 80% of the game without anything game breaking. I did find one game breaking bug but easy fix i just didn't have it setup to transport player to final area so I consider that game breaking since you can't finish the game. But great progress been working hard lately August release seems very likely, might be done it this week. Things to add are tutorial video, cinematic, a few more sign posts around island help you find your way a bit, and need to fix speech for starting guy.

Picture of all the fixes/bugs/changes in july: bottom bit is fixes i need to do





the final player animation web:

of course once I was done it I thought of a way to change it to like 16 animations instead of that many lol it works though.



Achievements are also working I had said that I had added them but with testing I have seen that they actually work. and you can see I've played for 14.7 hrs. only shows 12/25 because i reset them each time i start a new game to ensure they are all working properly.

Comments

Popular News/Updates