Game News Update #26

 Well good news I can now complete 95-98% of the game without any problems I have found a few more bugs/fixes to do then need to retest again. Only thing left to be added now is the tutorial, up to 29.5hrs played on the game while testing or since I've added steam achievements to the game. Where I live was in quite the heat wave last week so didn't get much done no air conditioning and didn't really want to move. I am visiting my parents on my next days off, but should be able to get fixes done some time before I have to work again and it is suppose to be nice next week so should have game done for sometime then. Might spend a few days or a week marketing it a bit, also need to fix up steam page and create some media. But finish line is just ahead. Aug 30th should be release date unless something doesn't go right. lol

Comments

Popular News/Updates